Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"What is denigrated by Jacobi as nihilism is anarchistically celebrated by Stirner as individual liberation. If I am nothing, Stirner argues, then 'I am not nothing in the sense of emptiness, but I am the creative nothing, the nothing out of which I myself as creator create everything'." - Continental Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction

all of the world is determined in all of its monism and the forgotten or never possessed choice to exist, but it is when i realize myself as myself, truly creative, that i become truly free on what might be an omni-directed path of ascendency.

I am the utmost anarchy! and i am here to shake in this locked white room that is me, this! until i breath the indeterminate screams of obliteration

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaitlynn said...

anarchism is the revolutionary idea that no one is more qualified than you are to decide what your life will be.




(-a zine i got one time)

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home