Tuesday, August 01, 2006

i couldn't have said it better myself

Dear Red States...

We've decided we're leaving. We intend to form our
own country, and we're taking the other Blue States with us. In
case you aren't aware, that includes Hawaii, Oregon, Washington,
Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and all the Northeast. We
believe this split will be beneficial to the nation, and especially to the
people of the new country of New California.
To sum up briefly: You get Texas, Oklahoma and all
the slave states. We get stem cell research and the best beaches. We
get Elliot Spitzer. You get Ken Lay. We get the Statue of Liberty. You get Dollywood.
We get Intel and Microsoft. You get WorldCom.
We get Harvard. You get Ole' Miss. We get 85 percent of America's venture capital and
entrepreneurs You get Alabama. We get two-thirds of the tax revenue,
you get to make the red states pay their fair share. Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent
lower than the Christian Coalition's, we get a bunch of happy families. You
get a bunch of single moms. Please be aware that Nuevo California will be
pro-choice and anti-war, and we're going to want all our citizens back from
Iraq at once. If you need people to fight, ask your evangelicals. They
have kids they're apparently willing to send to their deaths for no
purpose, and they don't care if you don't show pictures of their
children's caskets coming home. We do wish you success in Iraq, and hope
that the WMDs turn up, but we're not willing to spend our resources in
Bush's Quagmire. With the Blue States in hand, we will have firm
control of 80 percent of the country's fresh water, more than 90 percent of
the pineapple and lettuce, 92 percent of the nation's fresh fruit 95
percent of America's quality wines (you can serve French wines at state
dinners) 90 percent of all cheese, 90 percent of the high
tech industry, most of the U.S. low-sulfur coal, all living redwoods,sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools, plus Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT. With the Red States, on the other hand, you will
have to cope with 88 percent of all obese Americans (and their
projected health care costs), 92 percent of all U.S. mosquitoes, nearly 100
percent of the tornadoes, 90 percent of the hurricanes, 99 percent of all
Southern Baptists, virtually 100 percent of all
televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University
of Georgia. We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.
Additionally, 38 percent of those in the Red
states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, 62 percent believe
life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty or gun laws, 44
percent say that evolution is only a theory, 53 percent that Saddam
was involved in 9/11 and 61 percent of you crazy bastards believe you
are people with higher morals then we lefties.
By the way, we're taking the good pot, too. You
can have that dirt weed they grow in Mexico.

Peace out,
Blue States

9 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

haha! hear hear!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Heather Lynn said...

i really liked this, very entertaining

7:24 AM  
Blogger dude said...

i know, i wish i would've written it. regardless though, it's pretty funny i'd say

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am mixed with white and black so I have really really thick curly hair. I have never used any product that does as much as this one. I blow dry my hair until it's just damp and then put a ton of this

cream on it and it loosens my curls and they stay soft and without frizz all day long! I love this product so much, the only thing that sucks is how fast i go through it. I would recommend this product to

anyone with curls!! I would be happy to answer any questions about it!

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My

hairdresser bought one of these flat irons from his distributor knowing that my hair would provide the usual great testing platform. It worked so well I bought one immediately. The iron glides through hair

very easily and is lightweight and easy to handle. Better than ceramic irons and definitely better than the ones you can buy in beauty stores.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried every product that is supposed to be great for curly hair. This Moroccan Oil hair line is the best I have ever tried. I have paid for inexpensive

products to very expensive products and this is the VERY BEST I have ever tried in my life, and I am in my 50's. It makes my hair soft, shiny, bouncy, and easy to manage. My hair is shoulder length. No

frizzies or heavyness. I get so many compliments and people just wanting to touch my hair. I am okay with the fragrance.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an African American woman with naturally kinky/coarse hair. I decided to stop using

relaxers over a year ago, furthermore straightening my hair became a difficult task. I could never seem to get the results I was looking for out of a flat iron without going to a professional hair salon and

spending $65.00 a visit. I previously used FHI ceramic flat irons which straightened my hair and then left it frizzy again within the next hour. A hairstylist friend of mines suggested the Babyliss Pro

Titanium irons. I purchased them from Amazon for $70 bucks and received them in about 5 days. "A miracle!!" I can't live without them now. My hair goes from frizzy/kinky to silky/straight/shiny in the blink

of an eye. The best part is that it "STAYS" silky and straight until the next time I need to wash and straighten. No gimmic here. I highly recommend them over chi and fhi.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best thing ever!! I live in FLorida where it is hot and humid....I have no air

conditioning in my car so I have to drive with the windows down...I have very curly, thick, and out of control hair...with all these elements it is hard to find something to make my hair stay straight. This

worked...I drove on the highway with my windows down in nice hot humid weather and it is still as perfect as when I straightened it 2 days ago!! Buy this product it is worth the money!!!

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have thick, curly hair. I used to use a mousse or a curl gel, then I tried a new salon and

they used this. My hair looked amazing! No frizz just curls. I use it right out of the shower and then seperate my hair out into curls and leave it. It ends up in beautiful ringlets. This also have a

wonderful smell that my husband loves. I got the shampoo and conditioner but they were not worth it. Just get this if you have curly hair and need help with frizz.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home