Tuesday, May 30, 2006

(this is not the title. this is meant to be read first; in the order that these two entries were published--as you see them right now.)

I always get lost on this turn…

Again,

I have to hold this
up up and in

I like things that are not in motion
But make me feel as though I am

…moving……

forward that is.


Like the times you feel life moving
Or the times it’s over and you realized
You missed out
Or the time you spent this whole life
Trying to figure what

it’s

about………

…….how to ….
whatever it is you ….do…….

Trying to be the next ………..thing…………
maybe you’ve fallen behind
Because of the….
Flickering of the paint on those pictures
it’s just enough to turn my

Head led me astray
I have been taken

Away

By the quiver of an age
And how sick
Sick of me
How sick must they be
Of this. Of all this.
I gather

I am better off alone
alone I think that maybe

It’s just a game

Between the creator
And what’s left of the creation
all we do is participate
Vessels
For whatever the creation has in mind
Creation,
Create.
Do I ……….
create….?

Art
how….how art thou
How is one
………arted?

All I do is participate

I cannot remember the person that has moved me

I move myself

I am most beautiful in motion

And I move move
Move things around……
Hearing
Do this.
You will be great at it
amazing because of it
……you hope that one day… you make it….and it’s something…..

“Aesthetically pleasing.”


“WHAT IS THAT?!”

That’s …..pretty …



But
I always/sometimes-today …I

Hated…………. I hated…………….. I hated it


It comes and goes. That feeling.
And sometimes I feel I don’t remember.
Whose side I’m on
When this happens…..

I want to think that maybe one day i may………
But right now this is it.

Make it good…….

It is everything ever from everyone put together…




Do I create …………

…….or do I participate?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home